Welcome! Our Corporate Relations Office works with businesses to build mutually beneficial partnerships that match North Central College resources to company needs and objectives. From brand exposure to recruiting to Brilliant Future Campaign naming opportunities, we can help you and your team find the right match at North Central. To learn more or schedule a campus visit, please contact Megan Lynch, director of corporate relations, at email@example.com or 630-637-5210.
Increase brand exposure in Naperville and DuPage County and enhance your company’s visibility on North Central’s campus. Sponsorship opportunities include:
- Fine and Performing Arts. Connect with 40,000+ patrons and 100,000+ households annually and access a range of unique marketing and client hospitality benefits.
- Cardinal Athletics. Build brand equity with the 41,000+ fans and friends who attend athletic events on campus each year and the 550,000+ Athletics website visitors.
- ConVerge – The Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship. Target entrepreneurs and small business owners through branding at ConVerge workshops and events.
Take your company’s philanthropy to the next level by making a strategic investment at North Central as part of the Brilliant Future Campaign.
- Naming Opportunities. Make an infrastructure or capital investment, support an academic program, or endow a faculty chair to leave a lasting legacy on campus.
- Scholarships. Endow a scholarship that directly supports students, creates a permanent naming opportunity, and builds affinity among students and faculty. Your company may also create an annual named merit or need-based scholarship.
In-Kind Gifts and Services
Highlight your company’s strengths and make a difference on campus by donating products and services. These may include:
- Food or signature dishes for campus events like the Cornerstone Day Picnic
- Technology and equipment
- Services, personnel, and expertise
- Promotional media
- Gift certificates and discounts
Attract qualified candidates and build a talent pipeline that aligns with your business priorities.
- Recruit. Post your internship and job opportunities on North Central’s job board at no cost.
- Connect. Partner with North Central’s Career Development office to reach North Central students and alumni and customize a recruitment approach that matches your company’s needs.
Work with Corporate Relations to customize a comprehensive partnership that aligns with your budget and business and philanthropic goals. This opportunity is ideal for companies that would like to partner with North Central across a range of areas, including those listed above and/or below:
- Student engagement. Connect with students via vendor tables, sample products and discounts, interactive campaigns, etc.
- Facility rentals. Host your corporate meeting, client event, or corporate retreat in North Central’s state-of-the-art venues in the heart of downtown Naperville.
Work With Us
Contact Megan Lynch, director of corporate relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-637-5210 to discuss your priorities and learn more about how a North Central partnership can benefit you and your company.