A Brilliant Future
The Campaign for North Central College
As we near the finish line of the seven-year Brilliant Future Campaign, we want to acknowledge the College’s amazing alumni and friends in supporting our students, faculty, facilities and programs. We take great pride in our students and we strive to be the College you are proud to support. To date, we have reached 98% of our $150 million goal, with a total of $128.6 million in gifts and pledges, and $18.7 million in will and planned giving commitments. While we’re close to our goal, we welcome your gift and the opportunity to discuss how a legacy gift through your will could truly benefit our students.
Donors like you are the driving force behind our students’ success and the financial health of the College. You are there to help celebrate our victories and stand behind us through challenging times. You encourage and uplift us with your generous support. You provide us the means so we can offer the very best liberal arts education.
During this campaign we have:
- Completed the Wentz Science Center and Wentz Health Science & Engineering building, and welcomed the first cohorts of our master’s programs in Occupational Therapy and Physician Assistant studies, and our doctorate program in Physical Therapy
- Enhanced and updated the Oesterle Library and College of Business & Entrepreneurship building
- Begun the planning stages to increase our parking to ensure student safety and welcome more alumni and friends back to campus!
- Made a commitment to the values and transforming power of the College’s Chaplaincy and Faith and Action Program by creating new funds for The Chaplaincy which will provide for the Chaplain’s compensation and benefits; and The Faith and Action Endowment which will provide funding for resources to support worship, travel expenses, honorariums, and other costs for delivering a broad range of ministry and faith experiences for North Central students and the campus community.
- Increased our annual giving from $1 million at the beginning of the campaign to $1.2M in fiscal year 2022. The 2023 annual Day of Giving exceeded all expectations by donors giving $680,000!
- Launched tuition aid and student assistance programs, including the Persistence Fund, that allows our students to reach their educational goals at North Central.
Your continued and ongoing support of the North Central College Fund, North Central College Fund Scholarship and Cardinal Operation Hope and Help has a powerful impact on our most vulnerable students.
For all you do for North Central, we are forever grateful.